Your shopping cart is empty!
Step 1: Customers send products’ information to our email: email@example.com
- Specification, dimension
- Products’ picture or draws
- Printing inquiry/logo (if any)
- Packing standard (if any)
- Using purpose
Customers check and approve specification and products’ related information, so that we can give you exact quotations.
Step 2: We send to you a quotation, which is calculated based on those inquiries.
- Basic price is based on the information which customers provide or approve.
- Basic price is the reference, not the official price yet.
- Basic price may be different from the official price.
Step 3: Approve the basic priceThe loyal customers approve our basic quoted price.
Step 4: Deposit for making samples
The charge of samples is as high 3 times as the basic price.
If the customers agree to place orders with mass products, the sample charge will be deducted ⅔ into the total value of the contract.
If you don’t want to order with some reasons from the customers, the charge of samples won’t be paybacked.
Step 5: We produce samples
Step 6: Sample approval
- If samples are approved by the customers, we will move to the next step.
- If samples aren’t approved:
- If they don’t meet the customers’ initial inquiries, we will adjust or re-do.
- If customers want to change dimensions or any information, you have to start from the 1st step and the fee of doing samples won’t be paybacked.
Step 7: Official quotation
After you approve the samples, we will calculate the exact cost of the product and re-quote to you.
Step 8: Customers confirm the official quotation
Step 9: Sign contract/ sales confirmation/ order
Step 10: Payment
For small order value, we encourage you to pay 100% of the goods value. But, for the big order value (>$3,000), we accept you to deposit 50% of the goods value in advance and pay the rest of the payment after we have finished your order and take some pictures of items.
Step 11: Delivery, complete documentation and sending to you.