PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
+ Payment terms:
1. Telegraphic Transfer (TT/Swift)
2. Confirmed Letter of Credit
4. Westion Union
– LC at sigh for large value.
– Bank to Bank TT (Telegraphic Transfer) for LCL shipments.
– Small sample orders, we request 100% remittance in advance by Moneygram or Western Union.
– The balance and the shipping cost (100%) to be paid when the goods is ready for shipment or when the container is sealed and ready to be delivered to the port.
– After completing the transaction to place an order signed, we will also provide you a profoma invoice for accuracy and advise if any corrections. A 50% down payment of your order is required if the total amount order more than US$ 3,000. If less than US$ 3,000, a 70% down payment is required to start the production for your order.
– All the transactions are counted in USD.
– Packing of both individual (one-off) or bulk (container) purchases are completed in either of our two integrated warehouse/cargo facilities. For handicraft products, the items are wrapped with suitable material such as solf paper and plastic sheets or bubble wrap or pp bag, then put into 5-ply brown cardboard boxes with styrofoam sheets inserted 6 sides of box to be around inner or (depending on the fragility of the item) a wooden crate with shredded paper. We can use inner carton if necessary to guarantee safety in delivery.
– Larger items i.e. furniture etc, are individually wrapped in styrofoam sheet and then Kraft corrugated cardboard for protection.
– Fragile large products (ceramic pots, stone products etc.) are wrapped and then a wooden frame is constructed to hold and protect the object during shipment.
– Silica Gel sachets are added to all packed cardboad boxes with bamboo & rattan items. All packed items/boxes/crates are numbered and contents listed and correlate to the packing list and shipping invoice for your easy reference once you receive the shipment.
– Inner carton and master carton are printed according to customer’s request.
– Hangtag and labels are provided according to customer’s request, included in offer price.
Our handling of all your cargo arrangements includes taking care of all the relevant official export documentation required by the Vietnamese authorities and special documentation required by the destination country. (Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Lading, Customs Clearances, (Vietnam) Fumigation certificates etc.). This is included in the shipping cost.
When your shipment is ready to proceed and documentation is completed and released from the Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce all documents are forwarded via courier to your broker/agent /notify party to process at your locale while the container is in transit.
Insurance is available from Hai Phong 2% of the product total, and is provided by our shipping company in case of damage in transit (please review the FAQ Page). Otherwise we suggest you talk with your personal insurance broker and request short term cover on your existing policies for the value and duration of your shipment.
Cargo exits Ha Noi – Hai Phong by the following methods:
– Air Freight: To any destination Air Cargo is least expensive compared to Air Courier. Unless you need an item with great urgency we don’t recommend either method. Air Cargo / Courier is charged by the kilo or by the volume, whichever is greatest ( in the airlines / courier company’s favor ) When required ,we send via the least expensive airline with the best schedule to your destination (Airport to Airport) Transit time for most destinations via Air Cargo is 5 -7 Days. For Air Courier Door to Door, Transit time is 3-5 days we recommend and use FedEx, DHL or UPS. If you require products to be sent by air please contact us so we can get a definitive quotation for your consignments destination.
– Sea Freight: Export Hai Phong sends all types of Sea Freight to all points of the globe. Please read below for the container descriptions and types of freight.
– LCL: Loose Cargo (Sea Freight charged per cubic meter) LCL less than a container load
The cargo is held by the shipping company until space in a container is available that is going to the same direction. The cargo is then “consolidated” with other general freight in that container and shipped. There are disadvantages in an LCL shipment, for example the cubic freight rate per cubic is more than shipping a whole container and the cargo can take twice as long to reach its final destination (while waiting for space) and finally the goods get handled many more times, especially by persons outside of our organization. Basically we loose control of your shippment when we hand it over to the shipping company. Even a half full 20ft container is sometimes more cost effective than an LCL shipment.
– FCL: Full Container Load 20′ Shipping Container (30 M³ Cubic meters) Gross Lading 22 Tons. For an full container order, we take delivery of the container and personally supervise the packing.
We have total control of how the goods are placed in the box maximizing the available space, and ensuring everything is intact for a trouble free journey. The cost of filling a 20 foot container with a variety of produce, furniture, stoneware, handicrafts etc. is generally between $8,000-$15,000.
For bulk shipments the price of course is considerably less. For example a 20ft container of bagged landscaping rocks will contain approx 1500 bags and will cost approximately $4,000 to fill (22 tons)
– FCL: 40′ Shipping Container (60 M³ Cubic meters) 26 Tons.
Useful for large shipments that will otherwise exceed the volume of a 20 foot container, for example its more cost effective to ship bulky Bamboo Furniture via a 40 footer.
– FCL: 40′ “HC High Cubic.” Shipping Container (72 M³ Cubic meters) 26 Tons
12 inches higher than the regular 40′ container.
Useful for large shipments that will otherwise exceed the volume of a 40 foot container or bulk supplies where gross tonnage and maximum space is required.
We can provide quotes from a number of shipping companies and forwarders to suit your budget, however when we use our integrated cargo company we can guarantee delivery schedules and ensure a trouble free journey for your consignment.
All contact information and suggestions, please email us: [email protected]